Istanbul – Sofia (510 Km)
Battery eTruck with high efficiency modular powertrain
Vehicle group: 10 VECTO
Specific Objective: To overcome the technological and cost barriers of b-HDV. To overcome these barriers fast charging capable modular battery packs with adaptive battery management system+ cost effective light weight modular high efficiency EM+real-time capable energy optimisation algorithm and thermal managemnt algorithm will be brought together. To enhance the availability and faster adaption by the end-user based on their needs and requirements ( DHL) PdM algorithm and ZEV specific tools will be developed and integrated. Fast charging capable modular battery packs (BPs) will also offer high operational flexibility and short charging times.
- Specific Challenge: Demonstration of 40t flexible b-HDV prototype with 500 km range, and high operational flexibility.
- Vehicle: For MBT pilot one of the most common truck which belongs to Vecto 10 is selected (pls see next figure)
- Rare-earth Magnet Free Center driven Modular,
- Highly Efficient EM & Light Weight Modular BPs;
- Data based e-Powertrain Aging Algorithm;
- AI-Predictive Maintenance Algorithm;
- ZEV-specific Flexible Managerial Tool,
- AI-based Adaptive Energy Management Algorithm.
Scenario P3.1 Cross-Border:
- Route: Turkey (Istanbul) – end-user (Sofia) Bulgaria;
- Scenario: The operation will
be performed with a 40t 6×2 battery truck starting from the DHL Warehouse to deliver goods to customers in
- Mission: Long-Haul Transport with GVW at 40 tons. The cross-border use cases will complement
the long-haul use case. This ensures high utilization of the HDV during the pilot based on the real needs of DHL.
- Operator: DHL;
- Driving profile: Missions will be 500 km;
KPIs with Targeted Values:
- KPI-1: Energy efficiency >82%;
- KPI-2: 800 km range;
- KPI-3: Energy consumption <120 kWh/100km,
- KPI-4: TCO <200k€;
- KPI-5: Maintenance costs <0.35 €/km;
- KPI-6: Delivery Load Capacity > 90%;